For the package itself, I started with a fairly sturdy moon cake box with a magnetized enclosure, then covered it with sticker paper (printed with various patterns that I found on the net).
Given April’s (Designs of Artisan) interests, I picked out the following items for her:
- Funky necklaces from Junk Studio
- Envelope template and masking tapes from Muji
- Handmade notebooks and button magnets from Free Verse Paperie
- Sticky notes from Dear Sadie
- Fabric tape, printed tape, and book plates from Fully Booked
Once I made sure everything was secure (I hope the items do withstand shipping!), I added some embellishments and called it a day!
I had so much fun putting together this gift! Hope you like it, April!
Until soon, everyone!